In order to manage courses for a tenant, you can perform the following steps:
1. Click Admin Dashboard
2. Under Multi Tenancy, click Manage tenants button, as shown in the screenshot below:
3. Under Manage Tenants, you will see a list of tenants on your website, as shown in the screenshot below. Click Manage courses.
4. Under Manage Courses, you will see a list of courses you can add to the tenant, as shown in the screenshot below:
Note: If you do not see certain course/s, that means they would have been updated after the tenant was created. If you want to assign a course to the tenant that has been created after the tenant was created, please refer to the backup and restore process. You can backup the course from the master site and restore it into the tenant.
5. Click the course you want to add, as shown in the screenshot below:
Note: in order to select multiple courses, press and hold the ctrl key on your keyboard and click the courses you want to add.
6. Click Save changes to finish.
-Virtual Slate Version 1.0