In order to add a new tenant to your website, you can perform the following steps:
1. Click Admin Dashboard
2. Under Multi Tenancy, click Add new tenant button, as shown in the screenshot below:
3. Under Add new tenant, you will see the following options:
- Active: tick this option if you want the tenant to be active. You can also add a tenant and activate/deactivate it later.
- Name of tenant: Here, you can write the name of the tenant.
- Tenant URL: Here, you can write the URL of tenant's LMS. Note: this has to be a subdomain of your website. For example, if the website is http://rtolms.com.au, the tenant url should be something like
- Admin Firstname: Here, you can write the firstname of the admin of tenant's LMS.
- Admin Lastname: Here, you can write the lastname of the admin of tenant's LMS.
- Admin Email: Here, you can write the email address of the admin.
- Credits: this option indicates the number of users you want to allow for the tenant. The number of Credits can be edited later.
NOTE: While entering the admin details make sure you enter the details of the new tenant admin, as a Master tenant do not enter your own credentials here or it will reset your password.
4. After filling in the above details click Add tenant to finish.
Once the tenant is added, you will see the following screen:
An email is sent to the main administrator of the website once the setup is complete.
-Virtual Slate Version 1.0