You can add a certificate to the desired course by performing the following steps:
1. Navigate to the course you want to add a certificate to.
2. Click the Turn Editing on button on the right side of the screen
3. Click Add an activity or resource
4. Check Certificate radio button, then click Add
5. Fill out the details for the Certificate and click Save and return to course or Save and display according to your requirements.
The details are explained as follows:
- General: Certificate name and introduction. The certificate will use the course name, this is the link name.
- Issue options: Here you can set email options, determine if you want to save and how user views the certificate. You can set minimium time the user must be in the course before issuing the certificate.
- Text options: Determine date, security code, grade outcomes, credit hours, teachers names, custom text.
- Design options: Select certificate type/print orientation, select images for border, lines, watermark, signature, seal or say no to any or all of these options.
- Common module settings: These are standard Moodle module settings.
- Restrict Access: If conditional dependencies have been turned on by the site administrator, teacher can set standards that must be met before certificate can be issued.
A certificate will be added to your course.
-Virtual Slate Version 1.0