If enabled, activity completion is tracked, either manually or automatically, based on certain conditions. Multiple conditions may be set if desired. If so, the activity will only be considered complete when ALL conditions are met.
A check mark (tick) next to the activity name on the course page indicates when the activity is complete.
Follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the course, Admin Dashboard > Course management > View All Courses
2. Find the course and click View Course
3. On top right hand side of the screen click the cog icon and then click Turn editing on
3. Find an Activity (e.g. SCORM Package administration) and click Edit and then Edit settings
4. Scroll down to Activity completion
5. Under Completion tracking select either:
- Do not indicate activity completion (this will not show checks "ticks" next to the activity)
- Students can manually mark the activity as completed (students press the check (tick) to change it. (Note: they can do this even without doing the activity!)
- Show activity as complete when conditions are met (the selected completion criteria must be met before the check "tick" will change style)
- Student must view this activity to complete it - You should select this if the view is required to complete
- Require grade - You should select if the student must receive a grade to complete the
- Require minimum score: You should uncheck the Disable checkbox and enter a score if you want the completion to be marked only when they get the score that you've specified
- Under Require status select Passed and Completed: This is the status that is being passed from the SCORM module completion tracking. When you select both then the completion would be marked in either case.
- All these conditions (when selected) will need to be met, for the course to be marked completed.
6. Click Save and display
Note: This process will need to be repeated for each activity you wish to track completion.
Navigate back to "Setting up Course Completion"
-Virtual Slate Version 3.5