Moodle allows you to drill down on an individual user and view their attempt and course completion status.
1) First start by browsing to the course you would like to report against.
2) Click the link labeled View reports for [number] attempts
3) A list of all the users in your LMS will be displayed, the users that have completed the course will be highlight by their number of Attempts and the Started on and Last accessed on dates.
PLEASE NOTE: Just below the listed users and under Preference just for this page you can change the list of users to only show user with attempts only, this will make it easier to find the user you are looking for.
4) Click on the Attempt number of e.g. 1.
5) A list of attempts will be show with the completion status, time and score