Users can be manually enrolled in a course; to enrol a user in a course follow the instructions below:
- Click Admin Dashboard
- Under Course Management, click View All Courses button
- Find the course you wish to enrol the user in and click the Enrol users button
- On the right hand side of the screen click the Enrol users button
- Use the Assign roles dropdown if you wish to change the role (e.g. Manager, Course Creator, Teacher, Non-editing Teacher etc.)
- Select enrolment options as appropriate
- Browse or search for the user
- Click the Enrol button opposite the user. The user will indent in the list and the enrol button will disappear, indicating that the user is enrolled.
- When you have finished, click the Finish enrolling users button (or simply close the enrol users box)
The user will then appear in the list of enrolled users.